Black Theatre Workshop has created a sponsorship opportunity in the Vision Young Leaders’ Table as an initiative to bridge the gap between the theatrical community and the younger generation of our Black community. This is open to anyone from the Black Community, aged 18-35 years who demonstrate themselves to be leaders in their chosen field.
Five Montreal Young Black Leaders will be chosen to attend our Vision Celebration Gala 2020 with one guest, to celebrate H. Nigel Thomas, the recipient of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Achievement Award and Leon Llewellyn, recipient of the Dr. Clarence Bayne Community Service Award.
Sit at the Young Leader’s Table and have the opportunity to meet some of the most influential people in the Montreal performing arts community and the wider political arena, with the added benefit of getting to know Black Theatre Workshop!
- From the Black Community in Montreal
- Aged 18-35 years
- Cover Letter telling us why you should be considered as a member of the Vision Young Leader’s Table
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in the academic and/or Montreal community
- Up to date curriculum vitae (C.V.) or resume demonstrating academic, work and volunteer experience
- Involvement in student associations in an organizational capacity is a plus
- Experience does not necessarily have to be within the performing arts
- 2 tickets to the Vision Celebration Gala (Value $250.00) Dress Code: Formal Evening Attire.
- 4 course meal at OMNI Hotel
- Meet the leaders in the Montreal Black Community present
- Dj After Party until 3am
- Live Performances
- Photo Booth
Send your application to: email@example.com
Deadline: January 6, 2020
The Young Leaders’ Table is generously sponsored by TD Bank.